On the 8th February 2015 Holy Spirit Seminary welcomed six new seminarians. Mass was celebrated by Mons. Anthony Randazzo at 11am to celebrate their arrival. These six men, whilst surrounded by a multitude of friends and family, were fittingly sent off into the new year with the new seminary community.
The seminarians are:
- Ashwin Acharya (bottom left)
- Damien Everitt (bottom right)
- Johnpaul Ezeakunne (middle right)
- Francis Fernandes (middle left)
- Will Luliano (back right)
- Tyron Stewart (back left)
You are all most welcome!